Night Receptionist For The Goodwood Hotel (Part time)
£ 10.20 per hour plus excellent benefits
- 24 hours per week, worked over 3 nights
You'll working with our small and friendly team, at the heart of our 4* Hotel, where no two nights are the same. Your shift will fly past as you undergo various tasks, providing a high touch customer experience.
You will be a key point of contact for Guests throughout the night and early morning, dealing with late guest check-ins and departures, coordinating audit processes and completing an end of shift briefing to the on coming team in the morning.
What you'll get:
What you'll have:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Uniform and free staff meals when you're on shift
- You'll be confident in working in a small team
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Numeracy with a good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Due to our rural location, your own transport is essential.
Experience is preferred, but not essential. It is more important to us that you are able to deliver great customer experiences, have a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work.This contract offered on a part time basis (24 hours). Shifts are 22:45 - 07:15 on a rota basis.
We'd love to hear from you. Please click on the green button to apply.
Please view the
document (opens in a pop up)