Due to expansion we are looking for a Teacher to join our friendly team at My Choice Children's School in Arundel.
Can you help our students to reach their full potential?
If you'd like to work in a small, supportive school, where you'll genuinely make a difference to the lives of our students then this could be the perfect role for you.
Your normal hours of work will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. The teaching hours are from 09.00 a.m. to 2.30 pm and for the remainder of the time, you will be required to work in preparation and attend meetings.
Where do you fit in?
You'll be teaching students with complex and challenging social, mental and emotional health issues across Key Stages 3 and 4. You'll use your experience of behavioural management to support our students, ensuring that they are safe, engaged and encouraged with their learning.
What will you receive from us?
This rewarding job will provide benefits far beyond salary, but you will also receive;
· Extensive training and development opportunities
· A Pension and access to the Staff Perkbox benefits scheme
What do you need to be successful?
· Experience of teaching young people with complex emotional needs and challenging behaviour
· Experience of Functional Skills and ASDAN awards
· The ability to manage and encourage students to become independent learners, supporting their welfare alongside their emotional and behavioural development
You'll be working at our My Choice School in Arundel. We are committed to developing achievement and skills in all of our students and innovative approach to learning.
A detailed job description is attached, but if you'd like an informal chat about this role, please call our Head of Recruitment, Steve Williams on 01444 446920. Further information on the rewarding work that we do can also be found on our website.
We'd love to hear from you. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then please click on the Apply button now.