Do you have experience of Application Support and looking for that next step or perhaps dabbled in pre-sales?
A dynamic software company in Godalming are seeking a Software Implementation Specialist Engineer to join a small delivery team to deliver bespoke customisable solutions, configure systems and provide technical support to business customers.
What will you be doing?
- The role will involve the full lifecycle of the application delivery, from solution design through to the delivery of the configured system to clients.
- Gathering requirements from clients, understanding requirements and working to provide a design to then go on to deliver
- Understanding of a business process, workflow, data management, integration and quality assurance.
- You'll be configuring templates, workflows, implementing software to meet the requirements agreed with Customers.
- Using problem solving skills you'll be able to add value in working with the wider delivery and support team to enhance the offering to customers, including analysis and resolution of support issues.
What do you need?
- Experience of supporting software applications or products within a helpdesk environment as a minimum or implementation
- First class telephone manner, customer service skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Candidates should be educated to Degree level, including a science or mathematical subject.
- Whilst previous knowledge in MS Azure, SQL Server, Oracle, C#, C++, .net. Web technologies would be advantageous, training in these areas, and in the system, will be provided.
When needed, the successful candidate will need to be flexible to work outside of standard office hours to deliver the right solution for an international customer base. Currently WFH and shift basis in the office due to Covid restrictions.
Salary depends on experience: circa £30k with previous application support experience, to £37K with delivery experience. Benefits