Do you have experience working with Shopify and using marketing tools such as Mailchimp? If so we have a genuine opportunity to help us further establish our online retail presence.
Parkers Foodservice was established in 2017 by brothers Ashley & Richard Parker after the retirement of their parents Andrew & Carol after 30 years of running their successful business Premier Meats & Gastro Fine Foods.
Parkers supply thousands of cross category products to discerning caterers from our long established base just outside Arundel in West Sussex. We are looking to expand further into retail markets (ie selling direct to consumers both online with our well established local delivery service and also potentially via our new retail outlet in Ford (2 miles south of Arundel).
What you will need to be successful in this role:
What we can offer you:
- Experience working with Shopify
- A passion for Ecommerce and Marketing
- Ability to self manage projects
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies
- A good commercial awareness
- A genuine opportunity to establish our online presence and the creative freedom to come up with and manage marketing strategies
- A friendly working atmosphere (not corporate)
- Flexible working arrangement
- Free car parking
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- Company pension and benefits package (to be discussed at interview)
This role will involve an interesting mix of setting up and managing our online retail operation and UK wide distribution coupled with duties around sourcing photos and copy and nutritional information for our 3-4,000 different food product lines.
- Oversee order processing; ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Oversee and ensure products are listed on all platforms efficiently, accurately with engaging and original product content / images
- Continually look for operational efficiencies / business development opportunities etc
- Managing web content, social media accounts and marketing campaigns
- Overseeing Couriers and Logistics
- Stock monitoring – slow moving lines, best sellers etc
- General office duties i.e. invoicing, customer queries
- A passion for and experience in E-Commerce
- Detail oriented and Self-Motivated
- Demonstrable evidence of managing a database and processing large amounts of information
- Working as key member of an office team providing operational support where needed
- Ideally knowledge of Shopify, SAGE, Mailchimp and social media platforms / marketing tools
- Experience of working in the Food Industry or interest in food
If you have the experience we need then we'd love to hear from you. We are open minded as to what level of seniority you may have provided that you have the essential skills and experience we can work with you as you further develop or sit back in amazement as you work your magic.