Harvey John are working with an established client based in Arundel, West Sussex, on a new opportunity for a confident, friendly and energetic Accounts Assistant. This is an established organisation with a small finance team, where you'll support the Management Accountant alongside another Accounts Assistant.
This client offers an attractive office environment, with rural views and good amenities, alongside a highly supportive and friendly team ethos. Staff here work hard and knuckle down, but also have a sense of humour and make work enjoyable. Parking is available on site.
Overview of duties:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices for UK and international subsidiaries
- Process inter-company invoices
- Process personal expense claim forms in Sage
- Setting up weekly payment runs prior to authorisation from the CFO
- Send out company credit card statements to individual users and process transactions on Sage
- Processing customer payments for UK and international subsidiaries
- Credit control tasks
- Sending out customer statement
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Following up any customer queries relating to late payments
- Raising monthly fixed term contract invoices and sending these to international teams
- Adhoc banking
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Some prior experience in a busy accounts team
- Solid knowledge of accounting processes
- Excellent communication and able to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Good computer software skills including internal CRM use and Sage
- Ideally interested or already studying towards AAT (study support can be considered)
Please apply online or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John Ltd for more information.