In response to continued growth over recent years, we're exclusively working with an award winning and PE backed niche manufacturing business with the recruitment of a Group Financial Controller to play a key role within the finance team.
Based at the Head Office in Worthing, West Sussex, you'll work closely with the Head of Finance and Chief Financial Officer in a visible role across the business. You'll be adaptable to take on new challenges and ways of working as the demands and requirements of the role will evolve in-line with this growth.
- A professionally qualified accountant either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Currently work within a group structured organisation and thrive by working in a fast-paced business which is growing at an phenomenal pace
- First class communication and presentation skills working effectively both across the operations and with all senior stakeholders
- A strong work ethic with the tenacity to complete the life cycle of project management
- Management experience with the ability to manage, lead and motivate
- Due to the global presence in terms of overseas offices and global trading, additional language skills would be advantageous but not essential
A full job description is available for all shortlisted candidates. Parking is available for all staff alternatively the office is a short distance from a mainline train station.
If you are open to a conversation then please contact David Waddell at Harvey John.