We know times may be a little tough at the moment and some of you may be considering taking on an additional job in or near West Sussex to make things a bit easier. Employment seeking can seem daunting at the best of times, least of all when you have to find a job which will fit with your current job or commitments. AllWestSussexJobs is pleased to be able to offer you some hopefully helpful advice on finding an additional employment in the West Sussex area.
Part Time Jobs in West Sussex
Your first port of call may be to check AllWestSussexJobs Part Time Jobs page to see all the available part time employment currently available in the West Sussex area. To make your search easier, any position which has part time hours is not only viewable in its relevant sector you can also locate it on the Part Time Jobs page. Here you will find positions that may range from just a few hours a week to 29 hours a week. No matter how many hours you have to spare for an additional employment in or near the West Sussex area you may find one here to suit you.
The Type of West Sussex Jobs You Should Consider
It can be hard to know which sector to look at when considering a second job in the West Sussex area. It may be that you want a job similar to your current job to best use your skills, in which case keep checking our relevant job sector page. However, there are other sectors which often offer part time and flexible opportunities which you could want to consider. These sectors include:
- Administration and book keeping – It is quite usual for smaller companies in particular to want an administrator or book keeper to do just a few hours a week. This can sometimes be fulfilled in hours to suit you so it is worth looking at our Administrative, Secretarial & PA Jobs page to see if there are any suitable second positions in the West Sussex area.
- Catering – We have a number of West Sussex area businesses who regularly advertise with us and these frequently include local restaurants and cafes. On the Catering, Entertainment & Leisure page you will be able to find details on all the latest part time catering positions such as waiters/waitress and kitchen staff. This is an industry which commonly offers flexible hours so are an excellent source for those looking for an additional job in or near the West Sussex area.
- Customer Service – Part time customer services positions such as reception openings often appear on our Customer Service & Telesales page. Employers such as hotels often advertise for receptionists to cover unusual hours in the West Sussex area which you may find fit around your current job.
- Care – If you have the necessary qualifications or experience our Nursing & Care page may prove helpful when looking for a second job in the West Sussex area.
- Retail – Our Retail Jobs page can be helpful if you are looking for a weekend job in particular. It is common for retail outlets to have one set of staff who work during the week days and another set who work the weekends. We have a number of West Sussex shops and West Sussex recruitment agencies who regularly advertise these kind of West Sussex area opportunities.
- Driving – If you have a driving licence don’t forget about our Transport, Driving & Logistics page. You might find a part time driving West Sussex job to suit you.